7 Simple Questions That Could Change the World
Original Air Date: November 19, 2019
Complete text of episode 24 of the Living a Dream podcast series:
Episode 24 – 7 Simple Questions That Could Change the World – Full Script Text
Welcome to the twenty-fourth episode of the Living a Dream: A Transformational Journey podcast. My name is Jo Calk. I am a Life Awareness Coach, Reiki Master, author, and speaker. Today’s episode is “7 Simple Questions That Could Change the World.” To participate on a panel to discuss the question in an open-mike call-in forum, call 646-564-9667 now.
First, I want to share my Life Purpose Statement:
“The purpose of my life is to be present, joyful, and compassionate, and to share my joy, make a difference, and be a role model to others that, by changing some of their internal beliefs and judgments, they can also make a difference in the world.”
My Ultimate Goal is the global enlightenment and peace on our Earth, our physical reality, through the awakening, awareness, and action of its people in transforming our beliefs about each other and the Earth.
I am not alone in having this Goal of “Peace on Earth,” but my approach is a bit different: I am enlightening the Earth from within.
During this podcast series, please be open to the possibility that your life can change and improve in ways unimaginable now.
In this episode we review the “7 Simple Questions That Could Change the World” by Neale Donald Walsch, from his book, “Storm Before the Calm.” Listeners who wish to participate in an open-mike discussion of the 7 Simple Questions, please call 646-564-9667 now. Mr. Walsch states, “The following inquiries, made in the depth of our own soul, and used by us to invite others into their own soul searching, could change the world.”
I, and everyone else, have been given explicit permission by Mr. Walsch to use the 7 Simple Questions in our work, to share the discussions around the questions that could change the world. I thank Neale Donald Walsch for his waiving of copyright protections for us to freely engage in the 7 Simple Questions that invite our own soul-searching.
Please call in at 646-564-9667 to discuss the following 7 Simple Question first proposed by Neale Donald Walsch in his book, Storm Before the Calm.
The 7 Simple Questions That Could Change the World:
The Three Persistent Questions
- How is it possible that 6.9 [now 7.5] billion people can all claim to want the same thing (peace, security, opportunity, prosperity, happiness, and love) and be singularly unable to get it?
An entire world full of people cannot get what they collectively insist they want because their model of the world does not allow it.
Most people’s model of the world is a fort: isolation, separation, fear, lack of trust, scarcity, unfairness, limits on free will, “us vs. them,” “for us or against us,” judgment, prejudice, pre-emptive strikes, “haves and have nots,” restrictions, rules, laws, commandments, confinement, limitation, and the belief that we are victims of external circumstances.
Change the model of the world from a fort to a raft and you get: freedom, connection, inclusiveness, exploration, all are ONE as Source, preferences without judgment or prejudice, floating on the River of Life, free will to get off the raft wherever you want, safety, and the recognition that we are co-creators of our world.
- Is it possible that there is something we do not fully understand about life, the understanding of which would change everything?
I say “Yes!” In this podcast series, we have learned that everything is Pure Source Energy, including all of us. We have forgotten we are Energy experiencing physicality on Playground Earth. Life doesn’t happen “to” us; life is what we believe and think it is. We can change our beliefs and thoughts to increase the enjoyment of our life. Life happens within us and expresses itself to the world, which we only think is “outside us.” We are all ONE, all interconnected, at the level of the atom, which consists only of vortexes, nanotornadoes, of energy. Life is internal to us as energy beings, and acted out in the play in which we are writing, directing, and acting. Feel, perceive, beyond the façade, the illusion, and remember we are Source experiencing Itself from billions of physical perspectives. We replace our old world of fear with a new love-based world of cooperation, sharing, and abundance from being ONE as Source.
- Is it possible that there is something we do not fully understand about ourselves, about our own life and its purpose, the understanding of which would shift our reality and alter our experience for the better, forever?
Yes, I sincerely believe that. As a child and throughout most of my adult life, I believed I was here by accident, by mistake, or as the result of some “bad karma” from a previous lifetime. I believed I was born “bad” and could never make it better. Then I learned that my belief in being punished was a result, not a cause, of my depression from childhood trauma. Once the weight of “bad karma” was lifted, my days became brighter, hopeful, and even joyous. I remembered, rediscovered, that we are all ONE as Source, we ARE Source. We are so much more than our body-suits that we wear in this artificial physicality we choose to experience. I became enlightened (lightened) and I’m sharing that joy and experience with you, so you and the entire world can also become enlightened and living a life of joy and love. Because we are all ONE as Source, we are here with the intention to find and express joy and love and to be of service to others, as equal and unique aspects of our Selves as Source. Any internal conflict we have is acted out in this physical Playground Earth. When we change our internal beliefs and thoughts, we change our world.
The Four Fundamental Questions of Life
- Who am I?
I believe I am Source wearing a physical body-suit on the physical Playground Earth to experience contrasts, make choices, and expand Source, the Universe, through knowing my Self as an integral part of Source. I (and all others) created this reality to experience the All of Everything as being ONE as Source, experience others as connected and cooperating for the benefit of all, and enjoying and have fun while living, thinking, and doing all that and more.
Who am I? I am ONE as Source. I AM Source.
- Where am I?
I am Source experiencing physicality on Playground Earth. This Earth is Pure Eternal Energy (Source) vibrating slowly to create physical contrasts for Source to experience all aspects of Itself. I and 7.5 billion other people are providing all possible perspectives for Source to grow and expand through our experiences. We had forgotten that we created this physical “reality,” but we are now remembering Who We Really Are, and are awakening from our long slumber to transform ourselves and the Earth into the new love-based paradigm.
- Why am I where I am?
I am here, in this virtual reality called Playground Earth, to experience joy, create more joyful experiences, to attract contrasts and choose what I prefer, and to be of service to others as equal and unique aspects of Source we all are. I am here:
- to learn from others and to share with others
- to combine our unique perspectives as part of Source’s complete perspective
- to create a better world for all of us to enjoy
- to expand and grow
- to share my love and joy in this new love-based world of our own creation
- to join with others in co-creating anew each day a brighter, more loving world
- What do I intend to do about that?
I intend to remember that I AM Source in a body-suit and that this “reality” is actually a waking dream that I can change. I visualize myself on the Love-Based Earth, without fear, without war, without competition. I remain in my joy and respond to all events with love. I share my joy and love with others. I am eager for the new contrasts and to make my choices based on my preferences, knowing that there is no right or wrong choice. I awaken each day to the new possibilities for extraordinary experiences, laughter, love, and joy. I draw my abundance and all my preferences to me effortlessly. I meet new people, many who quickly become new friends. I share my unique abilities with others, for the mutual benefit of all. My life is joyous, free, and fulfilling. There is nothing I lack or need. This is truly Heaven on Earth.
Some thoughts and concepts we have discussed in previous podcasts that relate to this question:
- We are ONE as Source. We ARE Source
- We are Pure Source Energy having a physical experience on Playground Earth, wearing body-suits to gain the full sensation of physicality
- Our Soul extends out forever, joining with other Souls as the ONE Soul of Source. We are freed from the belief of being separate, isolated, physical beings, apart from Source.
- We were all “born” with gifts of love, joy, and positive self-attributes. We still have those gifts, which may be buried under other people’s beliefs, opinions, attitudes, and thoughts that we accepted as our own
- Happiness is within us, we need not search for it elsewhere
- All people are equal and unique
- We are changing our life model from a fort – isolated, separate, limited, fearful – to a raft – free, loving, easily floating the River of Life, investigating new areas of interest, unlimited, and abundant
- They aren’t “for” us, they aren’t “against” us, They ARE Us
- Other people are reflections of ourselves
- We always have choices. We can choose fear, or we can choose love. We have preferences, not judgments. We have preferences, not prejudices. We teach only love as our “go-to” response to all events. We change our viewpoint: We see the world as we want it to be – not as we think it is now.
- We have awakened from a dream into a love-based world of our own creation
Let’s look at this week’s tools, activities, and summary:
- Be open to the possibility that your life can change and improve in ways unimaginable now.
- We Are All ONE as Source – we are all Pure Energy wearing a body-suit for our adventure in physicality on Playground Earth.
- Replace fear with love, knowing that we are all Source.
- Change your life model from a “fort” to a “raft.”
- Remember the 7 Simple Questions that result in the transformation of your Self and the Earth.
- By changing within, we become the change in the world.
- We are all part of The Global Shift in Consciousness that is occurring now.
- Envision the Earth as a giant Playground in which we all play as Pure Energy Beings having a physical experience. Imagine working together with others for the well-being of all – including the Earth.
- Imagine no longer living in fear. Imagine seeing everyone AS US. Imagine being calm, knowing we are Source Energy in a body-suit of our own creation, in a Playground Earth of our own creation, within the multiple Universes of Source’s creation.
- Tear down the “fort” you have created and which limited you, and use the materials to build a “raft” to calmly float down the River of Life, completely unlimited.
- Think about what changes a love-based world provides. What do you love doing, that brings you joy and is of service to others? How does the world appear now that everything and everyone is viewed from love, instead of fear?
- We are awakening from the dream that we are victims of this world. We created this world from love and joy; we are returning this world to love and joy now that we remember we are all ONE as Source.
- To change the world, we changed our beliefs, attitudes, thoughts, actions, and reactions from within ourselves, as Pure Source Energy surrounding a body-suit.
- We replaced fear with love in every situation.
- We tore down all our “forts” and created “rafts” to calmly float down the River of Life.
- We remembered the 7 Simple Questions that result in the transformation of our Self and the Earth.
- The Global Shift to Peace on Earth is occurring now; we have chosen to take part in the Transformation.
You are welcome to visit my website at www.Jo-Calk.com. Under the “Podcaster” menu item click on the “Living a Dream: A Transformational Journey” link, I have added a bibliography of books that have inspired me and that resonate with my beliefs; I have also added new pages containing the text of the previous podcasts and will add the text of this podcast for you to review as you wish. In addition, Blog Talk Radio has recorded, saved, and makes available all the episodes of this Living a Dream: A Transformational Journey podcast series, so you can replay an episode whenever you choose. Please visit, https://www.blogtalkradio.com/livingadream/ to see the list of episodes and listen to those that have been recorded or listen to a new podcast as it is being broadcast.
If you have a question or comment, please contact me at: Jo@Jo-Calk.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
The next podcast is “The Middle Way.” You always have choices, and you can also create your own third choice or third way or “The Middle Way.”
I hope you will join me here next Tuesday, at 4:00 p.m. (Pacific US Time) / 7:00 p.m. (Eastern US Time).
This is Jo Calk signing off:
Blessings to all of us Dreamers on our Transformational Journey.
ALL TEXT IS COPYRIGHT (c) 2019, by Jo Calk