The 12 Major Concepts, Part 2
Original Air Date: September 17, 2019
Blog Talk Radio Link: https://www.blogtalkradio.com/livingadream/2019/09/17/the-12-major-concepts–part-2
Complete text of episode 16 of the Living a Dream podcast series:
The 12 Major Concepts, Part 2
Welcome to the sixteenth episode of the Living a Dream: A Transformational Journey podcast. My name is Jo Calk. I am a Life Awareness Coach, Reiki Master, author, and speaker. Today’s episode is “The 12 Major Concepts, Part 2.” Toward the end of this half-hour is an open-mike call-in opportunity where you call 646-564-9667 during the live podcast, and ask me any questions related to this podcast series.
First, I want to share my Life Purpose Statement:
“The purpose of my life is to be present, joyful, and compassionate, and to share my joy, make a difference, and be a role model, so that I bring awareness to others that, by changing some of their internal beliefs and judgments, they can also make a difference in the world.”
My Ultimate Goal is the global enlightenment and peace on our Earth, our physical reality, through the awakening, awareness, and action of its people in transforming our beliefs about each other and the Earth.
I am not alone in having this Goal of “Peace on Earth,” but my approach is a bit different: I am enlightening the Earth from within.
During this podcast series, please be open to the possibility that your life can change and improve in ways unimaginable now.
In the last episode, we discussed the first 7 of the 12 Major Concepts.
- God/Source/All-That-Is are synonyms for the all of everything, seen and unseen, everywhere and everywhen.
- We are all connected with everyone and everything at the level of the atom.
- We are ONE as Source. We ARE Source.
- We are NOT a body – we HAVE a body. We are Pure Source Energy having a physical experience on Playground Earth, wearing body-suits to gain the full sensation of physicality.
- Our Soul envelops our physical body-suit; our physical body-suit is within our Soul. Our Soul extends out forever, joining with other Souls as the ONE Soul of Source.
- Because we are Source wearing a body-suit, we were all “born” with gifts of love, joy, and positive self-attributes. We still have those gifts, which may be buried under other people’s beliefs, opinions, attitudes, and thoughts that we accepted as our own.
- We always have choices. We can choose fear, or we can choose love. We have preferences, not judgments. We have preferences, not prejudices. Teach only love as your “go-to” response to all events. Change your viewpoint: See the world as you want it to be – not as you think it is now.
Now, to this week’s episode: Review of the last 5 of The 12 Major Concepts.
Please call in at 646-564-9667 to ask your question or make a comment about anything from this Living a Dream: A Transformational Journey podcast series. I will stop my presentation early, to provide sufficient time to address all calls during this half-hour podcast.
- We are in a waking dream, believing what we are seeing, hearing, touching, smelling, and tasting are solid, visible, and real. We can awaken from this dream of believing we are separate physical beings in a separate physical world. We can remember we are Source experiencing a physicality filled with contrasts, choices, and physical senses, to better know all aspects of “us” as Pure Energy.
Replace a “fort” with a “raft” as your life model. A “fort” is a fear-based response to imagined threats from outside our physical body-suits. A “raft” is a love-based response to calmly float on the River of Life, joyously exploring new adventures and games of our choosing.
Release baggage, release judgment, as you float on your raft on the River of Life, safe within Source. Be comfortable, happy, and fulfilled. Clear the clutter inside and outside; carrying baggage from the past oppresses you, and too much emotional baggage weighs down your raft. Keep only what resonates and gives you joy; release the rest. Free yourself from the past. Be free, be light in all senses of the word.
- Peace on Earth is possible It starts with having peace within our Selves. Having peace, love, gratitude, and the joy of being of service to others within creates Peace on Earth.
Choose Love, Not Fear: When faced with a new situation, you either respond with love or fear. See an option, an alternative, to prejudice and hatred. Release your fears around differences. See others as living their own lives in a culture that differs from yours, but is not evil. Think about what you could gain by focusing on an end to violence and fear. You don’t necessarily have to love everyone (although that would be a beautiful bonus) but at least stop killing others. Stop filling your heart with hate, anger, rage, vengeance, and fear. Fill your heart with the calm center of love, compassion, and understanding, while recognizing your preferences and unique feelings. Let those you don’t prefer, or don’t like, to exist but don’t fear them or take any action against them.
- The Global Shift to a love-based world is occurring now, and internally, we are shifting with it.
Celebrate and respect those who are being of true service to others. No longer consider monetary wealth, power, or influence as status symbols. Be a role model to others by expressing your joy and love, living healthy and vibrant, and being of service to others.
Choose to work in, or do business with, companies based on their humanitarian efforts, not their wealth, influence, power, or status.
Stop using money as the evaluation of your self-worth or value. We are all born with self-worth, self-respect, self-value, self-love, self-esteem, and all the other positive self-attributes. We need not accumulate money or physical things to “prove” our worth or value to anyone. All our positive self-attributes remain within us. Look for them within and recognize money as only one form of energy exchange.
See yourself and everyone else as equal and unique. We all have worth and value. Respect everyone as the important part of Source they are – and you are.
The end of violence is the beginning of freedom and your full expression of free will. Rejoice in the expansiveness both bring to you as you live your life in joy and love.
Awaken to playground Earth and enjoy your ability to have fun, play, laugh, share, and be of service to others through joy and love.
- You get what you focus on. Focusing on the lack of something brings more lack. Focus on what you already have, be grateful for what you have, and you will receive more of what you have and what you want.
- What if you were the only one who had to change, for the world to change? What if you are being given opportunities to respond to an act of violence with love instead of fear? To see the increased violence as an indicator that it is the last gasp of the old paradigm – the mountain you must climb to see the freedom, joy, and love of the new paradigm? Live each day in peace and joy; love everyone as a potential friend; send love to those who are hurting or sick. See each violent act as an opportunity to respond in peace, love, and joy. Relax.
Believe that the Shift has already occurred. Live your life in a love-based world; the world will respond with love. Teach what you need to learn. Listen to your Higher Self; listen to the inner guidance you receive. Find the peace within and peace will be reflected back to you. Respond with love and love will be returned to you. You get what you focus on. Focus on the joy, the happiness, the love, the peace within you and you will see your change reflected in the world. This is why you came. This is why you are here now. You are the microcosm of the Earth as it prepares for the Shift in consciousness. Shine your light from within, the world shines back.
Let’s look at this week’s tools, activities, and summary:
- Be open to the possibility that your life can change and improve in ways unimaginable now.
- We Are All ONE as Source – we are all Pure Energy wearing a body-suit for our adventure in physicality on Playground Earth.
- Replace fear with love, knowing that we are all Source.
- As your life model, replace the fear-based “fort” with a love-based “raft.”
- By changing within, we become the change in the world.
- We are all part of The Global Shift in Consciousness that is occurring now.
- Envision the Earth as a giant Playground in which we all play as Pure Energy Beings having a physical experience. Imagine taking the materials from the “fort” and creating a “raft.” See yourself floating easily and calmly along the River of Life.
- Imagine no longer living in fear. Imagine seeing everyone AS US. Imagine being calm, knowing we are Source Energy in a body-suit of our own creation, in a Playground Earth of our own creation, within the multiple Universes of Source’s creation.
- Think about what changes a love-based world would provide. What would you love doing, that brings you joy and is of service to others? How would the world appear if everything and everyone were viewed from love, instead of fear?
- We must awaken from the dream that we are victims of this world. We created this world from love and joy; we can return this world to love and joy when we remember we are all ONE as Source.
- To change the world, we change our beliefs, attitudes, thoughts, actions, and reactions from within ourselves, as Pure Source Energy surrounding a body-suit.
- Replace fear with love in every situation.
- View your life as if you were floating peacefully on a raft. Beautiful sites, experiences, and people appear along the River of Life, from which you choose to temporarily leave your raft to explore further, based on your Free Will and what brings you joy, peace, love, and happiness. You may meet the same people in several places along the River of Life, and can easily pick up the conversation from where you left off.
- The Global Shift to Peace on Earth is occurring now; we can choose to take part in the Transformation.
You are welcome to visit my website at Jo-Calk.com. Under the “Podcaster” menu item click on the “Living a Dream: A Transformational Journey” link, I have added a bibliography of books that have inspired me and that resonate with my beliefs; I have also added new pages containing the text of the previous podcasts and will add the text of this podcast for you to review as you wish. In addition, Blog Talk Radio has recorded, saved, and makes available all the episodes of this Living a Dream: A Transformational Journey podcast series, so you can replay an episode whenever you choose. Please visit, https://www.blogtalkradio.com/livingadream/ to see the list of episodes and listen to those that have been recorded or listen to a new podcast as it is being broadcast.
If you have a question or comment, please contact me at: Jo@Jo-Calk.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Starting with the next podcast, “The First Persistent Question,” I will ask one of Neale Donald Walsch’s “7 Simple Questions” from his book Storm Before the Calm. Next week will be the first of 7 podcast episodes, which will be held in a Q&A open-mike forum. Please call in next week and add your voice to the discussion of each of these 7 important questions, which invite deep soul-searching – and could change the world.
I hope you will join me here next Tuesday, at 4:00 p.m. (Pacific US Time) / 7:00 p.m. (Eastern US Time).
This is Jo Calk signing off:
Blessings to all of us Dreamers on our Transformational Journey.
ALL TEXT IS COPYRIGHT (c) 2019, by Jo Calk