The 12 Major Concepts
Original Air Date: September 10, 2019
Blog Talk Radio Link: https://www.blogtalkradio.com/livingadream/2019/09/10/the-12-major-concepts
Complete text of episode 15 of the Living a Dream podcast series:
The 12 Major Concepts
Welcome to the fifteenth episode of the Living a Dream: A Transformational Journey podcast. My name is Jo Calk. I am a Life Awareness Coach, Reiki Master, author, and speaker. Today’s episode is “The 12 Major Concepts.” Toward the end of this half-hour is an open-mike call-in opportunity where you call 646-564-9667 during the live podcast, and ask me any questions related to this podcast series.
First, I want to share my Life Purpose Statement:
“The purpose of my life is to be present, joyful, and compassionate, and to share my joy, make a difference, and be a role model, so that I bring awareness to others that, by changing some of their internal beliefs and judgments, they can also make a difference in the world.”
My Ultimate Goal is the global enlightenment and peace on our Earth, our physical reality, through the awakening, awareness, and action of its people in transforming our beliefs about each other and the Earth.
I am not alone in having this Goal of “Peace on Earth,” but my approach is a bit different: I am enlightening the Earth from within.
During this podcast series, please be open to the possibility that your life can change and improve in ways unimaginable now.
In the last episode, we discussed Choices, which are always available in every situation. Choosing among a variety of choices makes life interesting. Choose what brings you joy and happiness. Have preferences, not prejudices or judgments. There are no “right” or “wrong” choices – only choices that result in a joyful outcome, or not.
Now, to this week’s episode: The 12 Major Concepts
Please call in at 646-564-9667 to ask your question or make a comment about anything from this Living a Dream: A Transformational Journey podcast series. I will stop my presentation early, to provide sufficient time to address all calls during this half-hour podcast.
If no callers:
We will review the 12 Major Concepts of Spiritual Awakening that lead to The Global Shift:
- God/Source/All-That-Is are synonyms for the all of everything, seen and unseen, everywhere and everywhen. This concept is the foundation for our own internal shift, our own Spiritual Awakening.
- We are all connected with everyone and everything at the level of the atom. There is no distinction between an atom in our hand and an atom in another’s hand or an object we’re holding. This understanding leads to the next major concept.
- We are ONE as Source. Source is everything, we are part of everything therefore, we are ONE as Source. We ARE Source. This foundational concept takes us to a love-based world because Source is Pure Energy, Source is Pure Love.
- We are NOT a body – we HAVE a body. This follows from our being Source. Source is Pure Energy; we are Pure Energy. Source is everything, seen and unseen; we are everything, seen and unseen. We are Pure Source Energy having a physical experience on Playground Earth, wearing body-suits to gain the full sensation of physicality.
Take your body-suit off constant “Red Alert.” Allow your body-suit to return to its natural healthful functions of digesting, building your immune system, healing itself, removing toxins, and just relaxing into its natural state of health and joy.
- Our Soul envelops our physical body-suit; our physical body-suit is within our Soul. Our Soul, or Higher Self, is the unseen Pure Energy aspect of us as Spiritual Beings wearing a body-suit. Our Soul extends out forever, joining with other Souls as the ONE Soul of Source. This concept provides the realization of being part of the greater whole, the Earth and all its inhabitants. We are freed from the belief of being separate, isolated, physical beings, apart from Source. We remember we are united as ONE as Source Itself having a physical experience.
- Because we are Source wearing a body-suit, we were all “born” with gifts of love, joy, and positive self-attributes. We still have those gifts, which may be buried under other people’s beliefs, opinions, attitudes, and thoughts that we accepted as our own. We are now uncovering and rediscovering our gifts.
- We always have choices. We can choose fear, or we can choose love. In each situation, find the love-based response and choose that as your reaction. No longer be tied to your knee-jerk, tired, well-worn reaction of retaliation, anger, hurt, or fear. How would you expect to respond in a love-based world? Respond that way now. Diffuse an unwanted situation – don’t escalate it.
Have Preferences, Not Judgments: You have preferences, like preferring the coo of the dove to the caw of the crow. When it comes to crayons, finger paints, or house paint, for example, you can prefer one color over another, while not judging one color as “bad” or believe that one color is “better than” another color. All colors of the spectrum are equal and unique. All colors join together in different combinations to provide variety to our life. Be open to all colors. Rejecting even one color results in a diminished palette for your world.
Preferences, Not Prejudices: We are each unique, with our own likes and dislikes. Don’t allow a dislike to turn into hate. Don’t turn a preference into a prejudice. Acknowledge your preferences. Perhaps examine why you have such a strong dislike of someone or something. Trace that dislike back to a belief you may have carried from childhood, that may or may not serve you well now. When there is nothing to fear, we can all learn from each other, and perhaps build new friendships, because we have discarded old beliefs that were limiting us and blocking our free will.
Teach only love as your “go-to” response to all events. Change your viewpoint: See the world as you want it to be – not as you think it is now.
Opened the microphone to a caller asking a personal question.
Our next podcast is “The 12 Major Concepts, Part 2,” where we review the last 5 of the 12 Major Concepts which form the foundation of our Spiritual Awakening. There will be a Q&A open mike session toward the end of the episode for any questions or comments.
I hope you will join me here next Tuesday, at 4:00 p.m. (Pacific US Time) / 7:00 p.m. (Eastern US Time).
This is Jo Calk signing off:
Blessings to all of us Dreamers on our Transformational Journey.
ALL TEXT IS COPYRIGHT (c) 2019, by Jo Calk