“The purpose of my life is to be present, joyful, and compassionate, and to share my gifts, make a difference, and be a role model to others, so that I might inspire others to also make a difference in the world.”
“My Ultimate Goal is the global enlightenment and peace on our Earth, our physical reality, through the awakening, awareness, and action of all its people in transforming our beliefs about each other and the Earth.”
The pure joy and happiness I have been experiencing has encouraged me to become an inspirational and motivational speaker for organizations, businesses, and groups who would like a little lift in their life.
My Breathing the Joy of Life Workshop Tour was a free introduction to my joyous, free, and flowing speaking style.
My current podcast series on Blog Talk Radio, Living a Dream: A Transformational Journey, illustrates living my purpose and reaching for my ultimate goal, as stated at the beginning of this page.
Although my workshop was a general uplifting experience for a general audience, I tailor each speaking engagement to the specific needs of the organization or group. Topics I cover, with a gentle touch, in my workshop include:
- Gaining self-respect and self-love
- Feeling worthy of being happy
- Reclaiming your own power to be happy
- No longer waiting for a future event in order to be happy or satisfied
- Recognizing the importance of forgiveness and releasing the past for your own peace and happiness.
Additional topics can range from:
- Interpersonal relationships at work
- People reliving the same day over and over again without hope of anything better in the future
- Metaphysical aspects, such as recognizing “all people are part of Source/God/All That Is,” acknowledging the Spirit/Soul surrounding every person, eliminating judgment and prejudice, replacing competition with cooperation, recognizing that we each came to this physical world to gain experiences and find joy which we share with others, and accepting that each of us creates our own reality including our future. My speeches are not religious, but they do have a spiritual foundation.
If you are interested in discussing the planning and creation of a specific presentation for your organization, business, or group, please send me an email at: Jo@Jo-Calk.com. Please include your name, a phone number, and the best time(s) for me to call you so we can talk.
I look forward to hearing from you, and how I may be of service to you and your group.